About Sika Sika is a global chemical company with more than 17,000 employees across 97 countries. With a core focus on two sectors, construction and industry, Sika operates in nine market segments altogether and strives to provide and maintain the highest quality standards with its products and services. A commitment to innovation enables Sika to design solutions that build long-lasting customer relationships and maintain a reputation for performance, quality, reliability, and service worldwide.
Project description REGION:
COLOMBIA AND LATAM. INDUSTRY:
: Industrial WEBSITE: http://www.sika.com/ TECNOLOGY:
Sika needed tools that would enable the company to monitor and oversee its commercial management at a global level. It was using a CRM tool with a low usage rate leading to:
- An over-reliance on database management for managing marketing due to the complexity of consolidation using the CRM tool.
- Limited control of the commercial cycle with little follow-up on business cycles and projects, and a complete lack of reports and metrics.
Avanxo was the only service provider considered because of the company’s experience and reach in Latin America.
- No clear business case to obtain approval for the project implementation.
- The need to improve commercial management by focusing on the concept of opportunity.
- No project module with opportunity management and account management reports.
- Lack of visibility of marketing campaign investment and the ROI generated.
- No internal resource to facilitate the adoption of SFDC by employees and train them on the full benefits of using the system.
The business case was developed and approved for the work on the project to begin.
Full system adoption by management and the sales team was achieved within 6 months.
In 2016Employees realized that the system could be used not only for data entry but also as a solution to close.
Rollouts to the rest of the countries in the region were completed successfully.